Friday, August 8, 2008

The Needs Meme

I read about this meme over at Gandalf and Grayson's blog. It looked interesting. I thought I'd try it, too. It's pretty easy. Just google your name with the word "needs" after it and see what you come up with!

Spooky got 2,640,000 results! Here are the top 10:

1. Spooky needs a holiday in Somalia!
Where? My holidays are better spent under the bed.

2. Spooky needs a home.
I have a home, thankyouverymuch.

3. Spooky needs a break.
I got one when we moved far away from Eve and the Tall Guy Who Always Picks Me Up.

4. Spooky needs help!
Everyone needs help once in a while...even if that means going to the V-E-T.

5. Spooky needs food.
Yep. 'Nuff said!

6. Spooky needs more dark stuff.
Um, 'xactly what kind of "dark stuff" does this refer to?

7. Spooky needs to relax.
Can't get any more relaxed than this:


8. Spooky needs to find a new date.
New date? I haven't had the first date yet!

9. Spooky needs a horse.
Uh...No.

10. Spooky needs more mileage.
Mileage? I'm a C-A-T, not a C-A-R.

2 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Number 5 is purrfect! Number 10 is weird!

Tiggie FOC said...

Jeepers, I only got 42,000 hits. I thought I'd get more than that. Hart got 15,500,0000. That little sneak.