Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The boy is here!

The little one is here! Treater says he was born very late Sunday night and that he is doing very well and so are his folks. Treater says she holds him all the time and sometimes has to fight Napper for a chance to hold him.

Treater says he has red hair and is tiny and perfect and sleeps a lot. Hmmm, except for the red hair, that sounds like me.

Maybe she'll let me put a picture up... What? Oh, no, she says that is up to Light (the wee one's mommy) if a picture will be put up. Oh, well. At least everyone is okay and the wee one made it safely. I hope they come visit me sometime soon, before he turns into a tail-puller.

Treater said that she and Napper will be home tomorrow, but won't be on the computer much because they are still painting and renovating that house. Don't worry...I'll be back just as soon as I can!

5 comments:

Tiggie FOC said...

Our neighbor had a baby boy. He smelled interesting. Then he learned to crawl. I learned to be faster than him...just stayed out of reach. Baby boys are better than bigger boys who really can chase you hard.

Congrats on your new family member.

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh that sounds great, Concats. Tail-puller huh!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Concats all around!!!! Baby boys are pretty cool! I thoroughly enjoy the wee lad here!!!!

Purrs Goldie

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Concatulations!!!!!!!!!!

I'm teleporting back over to keep you company! See you in a minute!

Orion

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I am missing you so I will be teleporting over to see you again!!!