Monday, June 2, 2008

It's gonna bite!!!

So the three of us (me, Willow, and Racer) spent the night outside Friday night. It was crazy! Racer and I got stuck under the house (that will teach me to follow that silly black cat). I tried digging my way up through the floor but Mom came outside and opened up the crawl space so we could get out. Mom hasn't quite figured out how we got under there, but I think she suspects. It's a bit obvious when the vents have been bent!

Anyway, we had a visitor in our backyard Sunday morning! Dad was exercising in the family room and saw an Alligator Snapping Turtle! Cool! (sorta.. I bet he could hurt if he got ya!)

Mom got some pictures and some video. It's really weird, cause the part of the yard he was in was REALLY REALLY far from the creek. Where did he come from!?!?!? It was cool!



I have a video but it's won't upload. I'll ask Mom to help tomorrow. :)

More laters! Love ya Spooks! I hope you come out of hiding soon! We love fun toys that play back.

:)

3 comments:

Spooky said...

Ooh, Lala...that snappy thing looks scary! I'm sure glad that I stay inside. I can't wait to see the video.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, we have turtles at the Swamp, but we don't know what kind they are. Funny, he doen't look like a big hurty alligator!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

How scary, spending the night outside! We think you are very brave. We only go outside on our harnesses.

That's a very interesting visitor you had!