Monday, March 24, 2008

Kitty Spa

I thought I should let you kitties (and a puppy or two) know what's going on.

I'm still at the Vet's office, but I'm over in the boarding side. It's sort of like a spa resort for kitties. I get fed regularly and there are some other kitties (and a D-O-G or two - I can't see them, but I hear them) that I can talk to. Someone comes to visit me regularly to play with me, too. I get ear scritches and I get brushed. It's not bad.

Of course, I had to get two more "owies" before I could stay here. If a nice lady walks up to you with one hand behind her back - beware! There's something sharp back there that hurts!

Dr. T. checks on me, too, and says that Treater and Napper will be back on Friday to get me. Hmm. I may have to let them know how I really feel about that.

I hope they're missing me...a lot!

4 comments:

Daisy said...

I am certain they are missing you like crazy!

Miss Kitty, NFC said...

Yes, I think they are missing you a a lot too! I'm glad you say it's not too bad there and you get brushed and played with....that makes me happier. I was very sad that you were being boarded...it sounds so awful and lonely. I'm glad you have other cats to talk to. I hope Friday comes very quickly for you, dear Spooky.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I think you better milk this for all its worth! make them feel very guilty for leaving you at the v-e-t for so long!

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Hey Spooky...I got a note from Treater and she said she misses you soooo much. She'll be back for you and will do everything she can to make this up to you.

I'm not going to let Tiggie read this, as he will just come up with some wild plan to bust you out of there. Not good. Not good at all. He tends to steal our frequent flier points and upgrades to first class...we NEED those points for our own vacations!