Saturday, November 22, 2008

I took a test

I know, I know, I know. I've been a really lazy cat. I like my naps - what can I say?

Actually, I probably could do a little dictation if Treater would just settle down with me for a bit. I think her busyness probably has to do with that little blurpy boy that will be coming to live with Lala's family.

I did manage to get Treater to do this fun little "test." It analyzes your blog and tells who wrote it. This one was ALL WRONG. Here's what it says:

We guess http://mewsingsbyspooky.blogspot.com is written by a woman (53%), however it's quite gender neutral.

Yeah, right. It was written by a cat! I guess they were sort of close. I'm a woman cat.

Update: After I wrote this post, I analyzed this blog again. Now it says that they're guessing 51% that it was written by a man! Methinks think they are just randomly guessing!

5 comments:

Tiggie FOC said...

I think all dog blogs must be written by guys. Dogs are too dumb to blog.

Daisy said...

That was a fun test, anyway. Mine said 80% chance written by a woman.

Quill and Greyson said...

I think they are guessing too.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Here's what they guessed for us... We think http://www.gandalfandgrayson.com/ is written by a man (67%).

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those things obviously don't know what they are talking about!