Friday, May 23, 2008

The little red dot...and HUGS (updated)

I just found out that today is a day for HUGS! You can read all about it at the Meezers place. HUG every kitty you see today and tell them how much you appreciate them!

To all my dear dear furrends: (((((((HUGS)))))))
You're all wonderful!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Napper tried to get me to play last night. I just wasn't interested. I kept hoping he'd settle down for his nap. He finally did after he realized that I wasn't interested in chasing that little red dot.



This is the first weekend that Treater and Napper are not leaving me! They are staying here...with me! They said it's a long weekend, so maybe Napper will take more naps...with me!

Treater said we can't blog much this weekend. Maybe I'll get to sneak in here and visit around. Right now, though, it's time for my mid-morning nap under the bed!

TTFN!

8 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Sometimes we just don't want to play and they just don't understand that....weird beans.

((((((HUGS))))))

Tiggie FOC said...

(((((HUGS)))) back attcha. It is way too hot to chase red dots anyway. It is however perfect weather for under the bed naps.

Artsy Catsy said...

Spooky, it's so wonderful to meet you! And on this special Weekend of Hugs, we're sending lots of (((!!HUGS!!))) from all of us to all of you. And we're looking forward to learning all about you and hugging you more!

Hugs & Purrs,
Rocky
& all of us at Artsy Catsy

The Meezers or Billy said...

{{{{HUGS}}}} to you!!!! It's nice to hug our old and very new friends!!

meemsnyc said...

Our cats would be chasing that in a second. They love to chase the any lightie thing.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I am so happy to here your beans will be home with you this weekend!! Have a fun one!

Here is a BIG {{{{hug}}}} for being such a good friend!!!!

~Goldie and Shade

Miss Kitty, NFC said...

Hello Dear Spooky! Oh, I'm so happy for you that your people are staying there for the weekend - hooray! Many, many warm and fuzzy hugs to YOU.

I have finally (hiding my face in my paws for shame) have played your Three Name Meme! Please stop by and see!

With much love,
Miss Kitty

Karen Jo said...

I am glad that Napper finally got the hint and napped so that you could join him. I am very glad that Napper and Treater stayed home with you this weekend. I hope you had a great time. {{{HUGS}}}