Friday, May 16, 2008

Party!

My people are leaving again for the weekend. They have promised me that they'll only do this a couple of more times...yeah, right. Y'know, it's time for me to get on with my life and quit hiding under the bed. So...

I'm gonna throw a party!

I have Greenies!
I have 'nip!
I have ping-pong balls!
There are bazillions of anoles on my patio!

Put on your party hats and bring the feather toys and whatever else you'd like (perhaps some Temptations?). Perhaps we can invite Miss Daisy to provide the entertainment?




This weekend. My place. BYOB.*

*Blankie

6 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO!!! Partay!!!! Orion and I will be over late tonite! We will bring our blankies and some great nip toys!!!!! I can't wait!

Daisy said...

Party! Party! Party! I will perform some of my Circus stunts for you. Do you have a high-wire I can use?

ps: I will bring some Temptations, too.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah the Party!!!!
Sounds wonderful~!!!
You could fill the blank here to announce you will have a party at here:
http://www.blog.catblogosphere.com/about/contact/

And Many will come~!!!

Althea N. Agape said...

I can't come cause I'm grounded. I eated mommy's flowers and returned them later on the family room carpet. I wish I could come. I hope you have lots of fun while your peoples are gone.

Padme

Samantha & Mom said...

We love Party's! Mr. Tigger and I will be right over! We'll bring some Nip Cookies and cat milk!!
Your FL furiends,

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO!!!! Having a great time here! Daisy's circus stunts are amazing! The nip cookies are delicious! I never knew how fun ping pong balls could be!

I am off to chase an anole on the porch!