Friday, June 20, 2008

The "V" word

Looks like I'm being left again.

My people have a lot of suitcases out and they are going on something called a "vacation." I don't like it. Anything that involves suitcases is bad.

Sooooo.....

That means that they will unplug the computer and I won't be able to visit anyone for a few days. Please don't forget about me!

You know, one of these days, I'm going to pack my own suitcase and take a vacation. Maybe I can visit all of the blogging kitties! Meanwhile, if anyone wants to drop in for a visit, they are leaving lots of Greenies for me!

3 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I am appalled that you are being left again!!! I will be teleporting over to thelp you tear the h e double toothpicks out of the house. It is the least they deserve for deserting you AGAIN!!!

Junior

The Crew said...

Don't worry...your friends will not forget you. Just let us know when you're back.

Tiggie FOC said...

A big box of greenies? I'll be right over. Curious things are starting to happen at my place too...I think we are going to have to talk soon.