Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Alone no more

Well, they are back.

My people left me for ten whole days! I was so happy to see them that I forgot to be stand-offish when they came in the door. I talked and talked and talked...telling them that I missed them and that I was glad they were home. I even forgot to trash the place - I just left a couple of urps around. I snuggled with them and stayed close all evening.

Well, this morning I remembered that I was supposed to be mad at them for leaving me. So, I left a goodie in the middle of the living room floor...along with a few other things. hee hee

That'll teach 'em to leave me alone for so long.

5 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I am glad you left the goody for them! It is well deserved! 10 long days! Who in the world took care of you while they were gone!?

It is good to see you back!

Daisy said...

10 days is a very long, long time. I think it is even longer than a whole WEEK! I'm glad they are back now.

Tiggie FOC said...

Ten days is like what in cat lives? A whole season of the year or something?
You were generous to welcome them back so fondly. And to wait to give them their "surprise" until they were rested up enough to deal with it.

You are one great gal, Spooky.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am very happy for your let your beans are back~!
10 days since forever, I have been through this condition few monthes ago, and that was not happy at all~!
Enjoy the day you spend together, very sweet gathering time!

Anonymous said...

That was a very long time to leave you. We can see how you momentarily forgot to be aloof.