Thursday, July 31, 2008

That was NOT funny!

Sometimes my people can be so stupid.

Somebody forgot to fill my water dish.

I think I was patient long enough. In my opinion, it's perfect acceptable to complain loudly in Somebody's ear at 5 o'clock in the morning. If Somebody would be more thoughtful and considerate, then Somebody wouldn't have to get out of bed so early.

It worked. Somebody got up and washed and refilled my bowl. With COLD water. Right out of the fridge. What was Somebody thinking, anyway?

Napper then caught me up on the bathroom counter looking for water in the sink. He added water and left the room. I'm too embarrassed to tell what happened next, but it serves them right that there was water all over the mirror, counter, floor...everywhere. I had to go off into the corner to lick myself dry. Napper laughed. Loudly. Then he told Treater. Sheesh.

If I'm not staking out my water bowl, you'll find me under the bed today. Getting dry...and getting over this humiliation.

5 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I HATE it when my bean doesn't take care of me! I am sorry you had a splash...and it is unacceptable that Napper and treater laughed at you!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That is totally uncalled for.

I think a house trashing is due the next time they leave.

I will start collecting shrews for the corpse fling right now!


purrs Goldie

The Crew said...

What...you didn't demand any ice cubes in your water?! Don't be afraid to assert yourself next time. The time of day is irrelevant. The important thing is that you get what you want!

ChrisJ said...

Oh, but it WAS funny!!

Tiggie FOC said...

The beans are getting sloppy. Blondie watered a bush I was sitting under this morning.

How on earth you fell into the sink though..maybe you should start doing more cat yoga and work on your balance a bit.