Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What I saw today

I'm sorry for taking such a long nap. We've had so much rain and so many storms...it's making me stay so sleepy all the time.


Today's nap was interrupted by a lot of activity outside my big window. These are called ibises. One is called an ibis. Boy, do they move fast! Once in a while, one would get mad at another one for getting in his way. They sure were funny to watch. It would have been better if I could have had a try at one of them...I think I could have snagged at least one to play with. Heeheeheehee...

4 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

They look like they would make a mighty fine meal or two.

Daisy said...

I love those funny birds!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I wish I could have seen those birdies!
--JB

Tiggie FOC said...

Aren't you afraid you'd get pecked? Man, that would be one heck of peck!